Hiring: Project Leader
As a Project Leader, you’ll be responsible for overseeing multiple client projects from initial schedule creation to site launch, print production and more. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last-minute changes and competing deadlines. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits and the opportunity to be part of a fun, fast-growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Create and maintain project plans that drive resource and client management
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk and independently resolve project issues
- Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally and with client
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry-level candidates will be considered but experience is a plus
- Experience using project management software such as Float, Asana, etc.
- Familiarity with typical content management systems
- Experience or aptitude for communicating and building relationships with clients
Please submit your resume, and any relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org